Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can you possibly sell expensive items on Bonanzle?

I did some research on items sold on Bonanzle last night. Since Bonanzle is still new , many of us still thinking that we can only manage to sell few penny items here. However what i found on the handbags category really astonishing. I filtered items sold for the price range of 1000-2000 dollars for the keyword handbags tadaaa!! all these items suddenly appeared on my screen.



please click on the image to enlarge.

They are thousands of dollar worth of handbags sold up to date. The conclusion is they are lots of buyers are ready to spend their big money here . If you want to list expensive items just go a head because nothing is impossible on Bonanzle.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I had noticed this before when looking through items sold that many high ticket items have sold on Bonanzle even back in early December when I was looking at items selling.

    It is good for other sellers to know not only can they sell their low ticket deals & steals BUT they can sell their high dollar items as well.

    I think with high dollar items it might take a little longer or you may have to make sure you take full advantage of the keywords in title AND be sure to be uploaded to google base and that your google base upload is successful. I think it is important for all items but even more so with high ticket items.

    You never know what is going to sell and that goes for all sites. I have had things listed on eb*y when I used to sell there and not sell then 6 months later same item sell for way more than I ever imagined it would.

    I am straying off topic and babbling, sorry.
    Thank you again for sharing this so others know YES you can SELL your high ticket items on Bonanzle with success! Others are doing it now and have been.

    ReplyDelete