Saturday, January 31, 2009

What will bonanzle be like in next 3 years ? Big version of Etsy or small version of eBay

What Will Bonanzle be like in next 3 years ? Imagine Bonanzle already reached 10 million users by that time. The market is so busy and even those 2 founders wont have hands to handle all users by themselves. They hire hundreds of Customer service officers and build a very beautiful office in California.

What will it be like then ? Will Bonanzle could hold it's community sense like Etsy does but in a major scale of size or Bonanzle will become pain in the ass platform like eBay does who loves its shareholders more than its users.

What will it be like?

4 comments:

  1. I don't ever see Bonanzle being an ugly place. Here is a link to Bill's Bonanzle called "You Wonder: What Happens When We're Huge?" A very good read. Enjoy.
    http://www.bonanzle.com/blogs/You_Wonder__What_Happens_When_We_re_Huge_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonanzle is definitely growing at such an amazing rate, that I can see people wondering just what kind of place and what kind of company will it become. Giving my personal engagements with Both Bill Harding and Mark Dorsey, I can honestly say that I see the future Bonanzle to be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest marketplace that amazingly is able to maintain its community spirit and “relentless simplicity” the two things that makes Bonanzle, Bonanzle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see more and more people leaving greedbay. Etsy's focus is purely handmade items which leaves out all the dropshipping. One of the attractions to Bonanzle was not getting lost in the sea of products. As more people join, that will change. As long as they don't raise their fees, I don't think their community spirit will change. I think Bonanzle is great and I love their feedback/accountability aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever see Bonanzle being anything like eBay, but I don't see them being Etsy either. I see them being HUGE but in a whole new way, different from other sites. Bonanzle stands out from the rest and I am willing to bet they will continue to as they grow.

    ReplyDelete